Stomach Muscles

Associate
I don't know but if you have had a tummy tuck is it maybe about what they did to the muscle, fat and skin? Could be scaring or inflammation? I really don't know but surely these are things that could effect it.

Associate
OP
lol yes I am 24 and yes I do look a lot younger I get ID'd everywhere, in Egypt I was even offered the childs menu LOL!, "Peter Pan Pizza Young Man?" ......

I had a tummy tuck as previously I was 20.5stone and lost 10 stone when I was 21 years old in around a year. I had a 44" waist etc so when I lost it I had a small amount of loose skin so had it removed etc.

Spoken to my surgeon though and he cant explain the muscle growth there, except he said you must be doing weight training on them.... however I am not, but there is nothing remotely linked to this and the operation.

Associate
OP
Just hard work and exercise :p no cheating at all lol. Lots of good healthy whole food chicken, veg, whole carbs etc and it just fell off.

Associate
OP
well I never used to have them its only at XMAS when I started swimming every day and now every week I notice them getting slightly large I wouldnt have thought swimming would have done it though. The only other form of training I do is one hell of a lot of cycling.

Soldato
Looks like poor TVA activation, it's often a postural thing you see in people who hold themselves strangely taking photos or posing down.

icecolds given you some excellent exercises. Try googling Kegel and Diaphragmatic breathing if you're serious about sorting your posture and the resulting bulge :)

ed. Read through properly. It's possible the postural dysfunction could've happened because you were favouring your incision post op.

Ant :cool:

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks for all the help guys.

Ill look into doing some more rotational exercises etc, maybe one day they will go :)

Still a lot better than being 20 stone again so I dont really mind.

Man of Honour
Wanton is the chap with the professional experience here, follow his advice :)

It's potentially worth going to see a physio/sports therapist for postural correction and to have a general poke about. My brother went yesterday and can't stop raving about it, I'm going to see the same bloke when I get the chance.

Soldato
It's potentially worth going to see a physio/sports therapist for postural correction and to have a general poke about. My brother went yesterday and can't stop raving about it, I'm going to see the same bloke when I get the chance.

Sage shizzle. Your brother is very lucky, it's very hit and miss. I've had some blinders and some absolute stinkers when it comes to physios.

Ant :cool:

Soldato
Compound exercises generate abs, as they urge you to use a lot of core muscles, including your abs to lift the weight. I remember a guy called Dragan who hasn't done sit-ups in his life but he does compound movements and he has amazing abs.

Back
Top Bottom