Strange surnames?

Soldato
How about "Dr Dick", but over the phone, hand on my heart i swear he said "Mr Dick-face" more than one of my colleagues have heard of this guy and back me up too. I managed to hold the giggles in till after he left :D

Soldato
elroberto said:
Worked for 11 88 88, during training one search threw up a Mr Wankie, suffice to say he was ex directory

ha ha poor fella :D

There's also been a Mr. Gynn, Mr. Kneebone aswell if I remember rightly. You just couldn't think some of these up could you ??

Soldato
You know what's great about this thread - we can completely swear as long as its sandwiched into a surname

Did I mentioned I used to have a teacher called Mr ****pants... that's right old ****pants, we used to ask if he was scared, he'd as why and we'd say "because you **** your pants"...

Soldato
when I was working in a callcentre, I always cracked up at women with the surname 'Man or Mann'.

Ok, Mrs Man.....How can I help you today?

Sad, I know but it always gave me a giggle.

Soldato
One of our line managers is called Vowell. I remember when he had a letter sent to our store saying 'Mr. L. Bowells, Store Manager' We all wet ourselves laughing when that came through.

Man of Honour
There was a Mr Wanklyn working at the AA in Basingstoke the same time as me a good few years ago.. had to phone and ask for him once, couldn't stifle a little giggle as I did so but was even worse when I realised it was he who had answered the phone :D

Permabanned
cleanbluesky said:
You know what's great about this thread - we can completely swear as long as its sandwiched into a surname.

This reminds me of an old " Ronnies sketch. They are both at a party and seem to suffer from hearing problems. Virtually every sentence has a "hidden name" in it and the other assumes it is a mutual acquaintance.

Back
Top Bottom