Stranger Things (Netflix)

Soldato
JFYI - as posted in the Apple forum. S2 is available to watch in 4k Dolby Vision on Netflix if you have an apple 4k box and a compatible TV, you are looking for the little icon under the main title.

RU4GRSfl.jpg

Soldato
Started to watch this yesterday with the intention of only watching the first episode, next thing I knew it was 4am and I had just finished all 9 episodes!!

What an amazing show. Loved every minute of it.

Associate
Watched 5 episodes yesterday. Watched 2 more this morning. Was really trying not to binge this as I wanted to make it last, but alas it'll be done by tonight! Loving it so far.

Soldato
I had been meaning to watching this for a while. When season two came out the other day I finally decided to give it a watch.

Really enjoying it. I just made it to the end of season one. Now I can jump straight into season two! :D

Soldato
Watched the first episode of season two. Already off to a great start.

Didn't expect the ending with Eleven living with Hopper in secret! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Soldato
Just finished s2, they took everything from the first season and improved on it. The only episode I didn't like was the eleven in the city one, yes it was nice getting back story but I don't think a full episode was required.

Hopefully the announce s3 soon.

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Still on top of the game, perfectly executed show and so era accurate - to the point where i thought several times that i caught them using newer music than on-screen year range just to realise upon checking that no - it was spot on year accurate. thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom