Streets of Rage 4, it's happening

Soldato
It’s available as part of Game Pass for PC. Have a look in the PC games thread, I posted a direct link to the MS store where you can get it under your game pass.
Saw that thanks. It still shows as the ultimate pass though, I.e. pc and xbox rather than just pc. Unless I'm missing something?

Just on my phone but will sign in on my pc and see if it changes.

EDIT: Looks like I can pay £1 for the first month and then cancel which could be a good option!

Last edited:
Soldato
Eventually found it, had to type the whole thing in search to find it. You’d think they’d make a brand new, highly anticipated game a bit more prominent on release day wouldn’t you?

Unless its an AAA title then MS dont really bother.

Many still dont know that this is part of Game Pass because MS failed to communicate that, its not the first time either.

Caporegime
Played the first level earlier.

This game is absolutely fantastic. It nails the feel of the old games whilst giving it something new. I cannot wait to play it for hours on end.

Caporegime
Those early posters who hated the art style really really need to try it out, it’s absolutely gorgeous.

Might just be the best Streets of Rage game released to date.

Soldato
Those early posters who hated the art style really really need to try it out, it’s absolutely gorgeous.

Might just be the best Streets of Rage game released to date.
To be fair it was far too clean when it was first unveiled. It seems to have been made a bit more gritty since then. I really like it now.

CRT filter also looks pretty nice from the bits I've seen.

Caporegime
This is out this week. Its got great reviews.
Here's a good review and technical analysis. It's a must buy for me.
To be fair it was far too clean when it was first unveiled. It seems to have been made a bit more gritty since then. I really like it now.

CRT filter also looks pretty nice from the bits I've seen.

Totally, those unconvinced should watch the video above. It talks about the early games but then talks about how they built the new one.

And a launch trailer

Soldato
Completed it now and it’s a been a bit of a disappointment sadly.

level design isn’t up to the Rage 2/3, music isn’t as good, bosses uninspired and I really think they could have expanded the concept further than just an art change.

Enjoyable on gamepass for free but not really worth a purchase.

Back
Top Bottom