Streets of Rage Remake

Soldato
Dark_Angel

Can all past Remake Threads be left unlocked?, any new ones i'll look for permissions

Yes, that's fine I think (obviously I don't have final say, that's Thundycat / another admin) but I think it'll save us all headache and work.

I'm a lover of games, and believe me when I say I'd love nothing more than to look at these threads (I don't play old games now, as I barely get through the new ones!) but unfortunately Nintendo and other companies (fortunately Sega seem less strict) are suing people.

To me, it's silly. It's pointless. But, reality is OCUK are a company, and I don't think Spie wants a bunch of lawyers demanding over 9000 pounds (figure could well be a play on a meme)!

With that said, I'll not derail the thread anymore, and just say nice find :)

Caporegime
OP
Ok that's great, any new threads i'll check for permissions first

Thanks Fella :D

Agreed back on topic

LOL DA, i think that was meant for the moderator section but thanks for the support in this... ;)

Caporegime
Always found it weird how sega just killed this series off. From what I remember it sold by the bucketload. I know there were plans for a dreamcast version but that also got canned.

Man of Honour
I had a play last night and it is indeed 100% true to the original SOR series but with the added bonus content although you can turn it off/ I love the smooth graphics, having played SOR on emulators I was hoping back then a remake with smooth graphics and here it is :D

Damn hard though, got killed 3 times on the first level. I don't think the XBOX pad is made for 6 button games like on the MegaDrive and the D-Pad is the worst D-Pad I have ever used. I will have to pair the Wii classical pad with it or buy a USB adapter for an N64/GC pad I think.

I used to OWN at this game, completed it on hardest many times but that was with the Megadrive 6 button Turbo pad, a pad built with GREAT SUCCESS and made for WINNERS, unlike the XBOX pad.

Soldato
Its a shame your AI ally is a little dim :p

On mine she would stand in the way of environmental hazards or actively run into them. The bit on the helicopter with the door opening and sucking people must've killed her about 4 times.

Was doing very well on my last continue (Easy - 5 lives :p) before i got confused as the bomb was counting and wound up wasting almost a minute. Ran out of time fighting the boss :(

Soldato
Not quite so crap as i was last time :D

Got through quite a bit of it without dieing on my second attempt (stupid Bridge... crack opened up below me and it went downhill from there). Finally killed Mr X with 1 life left on my first continue. Can't remember what 'route' it was... its definitely the SoR that had Max as a character in it though. So much nostalgia when locations and music i remembered came up :D

Back
Top Bottom