Stress and your body...

Soldato
i got stressed once at work then realised it was because id actually started caring

ever since not a single **** has been given

in the rest of life well if you have a problem , fix it. no point sitting about being stressed and worried about it. if it cant be fixed then at least know you tried your best and then forget about it.

aln

aln

Associate
Good thing about having a **** job is No stress & No responsibility, I see people running around like Chickens with there heads cut off but I just move out the way & let them pass.

Good thing about living alone is you can bang anything & dump them by text & no dodgy Doris coming home from work moaning & whinging about her day looking for an excuse to blame it on you & stres your **** out.

Good thing about having a cheap car is No stress if owt goes wrong or somebody scratches it, park it & use it how you like etc

Good thing about being a useless **** is Nobody in the World expects anything from you so No stress.

Good thing about having a good sense of humor is being able to laugh at yourself & all of the above without it effecting your day or causing you any Stress.

Shall I go on ? :p

If you ask me, stress has nothing to do with the type of job and almost always the type of management and your ability to deal with *********. People like to share their misery though, so if you're working with people who stress easily, they'll try their best to kill the teams motivation. :p

Soldato
i got stressed once at work then realised it was because id actually started caring

ever since not a single **** has been given

in the rest of life well if you have a problem , fix it. no point sitting about being stressed and worried about it. if it cant be fixed then at least know you tried your best and then forget about it.

Wise words indeed!

Back
Top Bottom