Strike Back

Permabanned
This has been airing for 5 years but i just watched the first double episode last night and the third tonight, holy poo is it good. The 1.5 hours double episode opener was almost good enough to be a movie in it's own right when compared to some similar movies that are out.

For something i've always had something 'better' to watch instead it's surprised me. I've watched so much TV that when i see someone good i've missed i get excited :p

Helps it has Walking Dead's Rick Grimes :)

Soldato
Gets much better my friend! You will start to become worried when theres not at least one sex scene per episode :D

Also once stonebridge and scott get together, its awesome

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
I picked up the series 1 and 2 dvd set following a recommendation of a friend a year or two ago but not watched them yet! Need to get round to it as sounds good.

Man of Honour
There is some funky numbering (US airings or something) with some of the seasons and episodes btw so watch out for that. Some bits are really good but I find it gets a bit too samey so can only watch it in bursts (not helped by most of the streaming/dl services having a bad copy of season 4 with all or parts of the dialog missing from episodes).

I'm surprised that its a relatively unknown show as its atleast as good as the big name shows like the unit, even 24, etc.

Associate
Yeah, one of those under the radar shows, I really liked the first series, but wasn't too keen on the cast change from S2 onwards.

Soldato
Series 5 is due sometime this year, late summer onwards, but was delayed for about 6 months due to the actor that plays Scott getting injured off set.

Confirmed as the last series.

It has been superb series. Right from the start, something for everyone in ever episode.

Permabanned
OP
Watched the last episode of season 4 last night and gutted there's no more until later in the year. I really liked the first season but the following 3 with Stonebridge and Damien were on another level. Cinemax really nailed the buddy thing.

Soldato
Stonebridge and Scott weren't as good as Porter, IMO.
I still enjoyed it though, particularly when I found out the Brit was a Yank and the Yank was an Aussie... adding in Rhona Mitra was just a stroke of dreamy genius!!

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Stonebridge and Scott weren't as good as Porter, IMO.
I still enjoyed it though, particularly when I found out the Brit was a Yank and the Yank was an Aussie... adding in Rhona Mitra was just a stroke of dreamy genius!!

Agreed not quite as good it had that similar vibe when spartacus lost its main leading man but it still continued and was a good show :)

Strike back season 5 has been delayed past year but good news is its due this summer back for its final 10 episode run.

Hope more nekkid women mixed in with counter strike:D

Back
Top Bottom