Stuck - Need a dual monitor arm, in white

Soldato
I'm really struggling to know on the market is both suitable for my needs, and actually good; I'd be immensely grateful for any advice.

I've currently got a very beefy, hinge style through-desk monitor arm for my X34p. I want my work PC to also be on a monitor arm, so I thought why not combine the two for less desk clutter.

Ideally I'd like a white, through desk dual arm, with the flexibility to have either next to eachother, or one above the other. I appreciate that last one is likely a tall order.

Requirements / Must Haves
  • Through desk
  • White
  • Shallow mounting (ie can go against wall with minimum monitor protrusion)
  • Ability to move the 34" forward / back
  • Capacity for a 34" 21:9, and a heavy 27" 16:9
  • Side-by-Side support
Nice to haves
  • Gas strut style
  • Built-in cable management
  • Vertical set up also possible

Product suggestions, links or alternative ideas are all very welcome. Any input whatsoever is appreciated.

nam

nam

Soldato
Hi, got 2 single arms recently, works well for my needs. I think I can post the link here if it helps from amazon

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/35399888/

I'm really struggling to know on the market is both suitable for my needs, and actually good; I'd be immensely grateful for any advice.

I've currently got a very beefy, hinge style through-desk monitor arm for my X34p. I want my work PC to also be on a monitor arm, so I thought why not combine the two for less desk clutter.

Ideally I'd like a white, through desk dual arm, with the flexibility to have either next to eachother, or one above the other. I appreciate that last one is likely a tall order.

Requirements / Must Haves
  • Through desk
  • White
  • Shallow mounting (ie can go against wall with minimum monitor protrusion)
  • Ability to move the 34" forward / back
  • Capacity for a 34" 21:9, and a heavy 27" 16:9
  • Side-by-Side support
Nice to haves
  • Gas strut style
  • Built-in cable management
  • Vertical set up also possible

Product suggestions, links or alternative ideas are all very welcome. Any input whatsoever is appreciated.

Soldato
OP
Hi mate, thanks for that. It appears the link has been removed, at least I can't see it.

Could you inbox me a link? Can't find them. Also, do they come in white?

Back
Top Bottom