Stuff to do in london with your boss?

Soldato
This is a good idea, just checked the website and im not sure its open weekends, which is a shame

Keep them comming though

If you like the idea of Tower 42 then see if you can get on the guest list for Kensington roof gardens. No where near the same view, but people who like Tower 42 I've taken to the roof gardens also like that. Call them and say you're considering a corporate account and you'll get a route in for free for one night to see what it's like. Plus you'll look v. cool walking past the queues in front of your boss getting him in quickly. Plus it has Flamingos where you drink which is pretty unique in London so should be memorable.

Associate
visited london myself a few months back, did a rib boat ride up the thames to see some of the sights & have a bit of fun, was really really good. That said it was properly hot and it may not be this weekend.. Wasnt bad value either about 35 quid for a 1.5 hour ride off the embankment... Maybe a bit more of a mates thing than a boss thing though..

The london eye, as stated above is really good though..

Soldato
If you're taking him to the theatre, I would recommend that you don't bother with the big productions - he can see them in the USA. I would recommend 'The Mousetrap' - the world longest running stage play and probably only playing in London.

Associate
OP
If you like the idea of Tower 42 then see if you can get on the guest list for Kensington roof gardens. No where near the same view, but people who like Tower 42 I've taken to the roof gardens also like that. Call them and say you're considering a corporate account and you'll get a route in for free for one night to see what it's like. Plus you'll look v. cool walking past the queues in front of your boss getting him in quickly. Plus it has Flamingos where you drink which is pretty unique in London so should be memorable.

I just gave the roof gardens a call and they informed me that they are closed on sundays, (sundays seem to suck for cool stuff) but i am on the guest list for a club called "whiskey mist", anyone heard of it or been their?

Soldato
Whiskey Mist is nice enough, it should impress. If you're around that way then you've got all the Park Lane hotel bars to impress with too. I like the Red Bar in the Grosvenor, but equally tea at the Dorchester would be an experience and very British.

Soldato
You should probably find out a little bit about his tastes first...if you don't know them already.

I mean, if he's a raging woofter then taking him to see female strippers may not be the best....having said that Raymonds Revue Bar is catering for blokes that like blokes apparently now.

Back
Top Bottom