Stuff you want.

Soldato
Windows Key + R, 'notepad'.

Well there I was bored and decided that I was going to write a list of 'Crap I wanted'.

I'd really like to see whats on the current minds of the OcUK lot.

Only real rule is that they have to be obtainable within several months to a year. Also have to post reasoning as to why you need or want the items.

Obviously if you can get pictures, reviews details of the items then thats awesome!

Mac Mini £400 - I just love Macs, and I feel its time to get one :)

Digital SLR £800 - My 3.1 Mp Powershot isn't doing very well these day, also would love to take up more photography.

30+ LCD TV £700 + - Better than my current TV, also the ability to hang close to the wall = more space in room :)

Better Graphics Card £250 - I am currently borrowing a OcUK members! :eek:

2 GIG Ram. £250 - 1Gig seems to be getting slower nowadays, as more games and programs become demanding :)

A nice new Girlfriend - What? ;)

edit: Good god I use a lot of smilies.

New AV Amplifier supporting DTS & Digital... i'm using a Pro Logic amp right now! ~£200
Wireless mouse and keyboard, plus a media centre remote and windows MCE ~£120?
New projector screen... been using a white wall for far too long ~£200

I will be able to sit on my bed playing football manager on my projector screen. :cool:

New car at some stage too, but that's not that important right now.

A new girlfriend.... Never had one so cant get a new one.... Be nice though...

But hay hay

The entire colection of The Next Generation DVD's - Because who can beat piccard for bald entertainment! - £125.93
Stargate atlantis season 1 - Because I collect Stargate Stuff - £25
Nintendo Wii - Because I own every nintendo system to date- £150?
A working PC for home, or my laptop repaired - Why, well who can live without a PC for a whole day? - £250?

Last edited:
A grandfather clock, price unknown. I think it would like really nice in my newly decorated downstairs hallway. It's just a matter of finding the time to sort it out: work effectively removes me from the world between the hours of six and six, Mon-Fri. :(

daz said:
New AV Amplifier supporting DTS & Digital... i'm using a Pro Logic amp right now! ~£200
Wireless mouse and keyboard, plus a media centre remote and windows MCE ~£120?
New projector screen... been using a white wall for far too long ~£200

I will be able to sit on my bed playing football manager on my projector screen. :cool:

New car at some stage too, but that's not that important right now.

Decent wireless keyboard and mouse set £30, MCE Remote £25.... No need to spend £120

I will most likely be buying everything on my list next week bar :)

Macbook with applecare £705
8GB Nano £170
Might Mouse + 2nd Skin + DVI Adapter - £85
2GB Ram for Macbook (Probs in future) £140
A car (Porbably a Saxo VTR) (Parents are buying and paying insurance! :cool: ) - £2.5k?
A decent bag - Lacoste - £40
Trainers Porbably Stan Smith's - £50
Tee's and a jumper - £100?
Jacket £80 - 160 depending on material.

Going to be one hell of an expensive week! Parents are buying me a fair bit of stuff on that list, so happy \ :D /

Last edited:
A real drum kit and somewhere to use/record it :)
An Elektron Monomachine synthesiser would be nice (can pretty well guarantee thats not going to be anyone elses list :) )

Hmm, can't think of much realistic stuff, birthday coming up too :eek:

Xbox 360 and Test Drive
Xenon Headlamp conversion
18" Style 37 alloys with Eagle F1's
Infinity Reference components + amp + sub
Gruppe-M Carbon Induction kit
Performance exhuast

That'll do for now.

1.Nikkor AF ED f:2.8 80-200mm lens for my DSLR £250-£400 depending on which type.
2.A new car ~£4k
3.A new switch for my busted hoover £5
4.A new bathroom ~£1-2K
5.A new kitchen ~£3K

Realistically I will attain ownership of No. 1 anytime soon, and the switch is on it's way from t'bay :p

Back
Top Bottom