Subnautica Below Zero (basically Subnautica 2)

Soldato
Subnautica has been the only 10/10 game since Metro 2033 for me. Outstanding game.

Can't wait for this, and neither can my 6 year old son, who is totally obsessed with the first.

Soldato
Loved the original, hopefully this will be just as good in its own way. UWE are a good dev team and their products and transparency have been top notch from back in the days of NS with Flayra and now with NS2 and Subnautica. Really glad they are having the succes they deserve

- GP

Soldato
Subnautica was a genius idea, perfectly executed by a studio that really cared about what they were developing. I'm glad I bought it during early access as it was perfectly playable all through that up until release. I haven't been back to it for a while, I'm currently lost on another little early access gem, Astroneer, but I'll give Subnautica another go soon!

Soldato
There's a lot of really interesting stuff on their Trello:

https://trello.com/b/TQdBAYiP/subnautica-below-zero

There's a radio player for starters, so there must be some kind of link back to a ship or base somewhere.

In short:
- You are a scientist studying precursor stuff on 4546B for the Alterra fleet in orbit
- Stuff goes wrong and you're forced underwater
- Alterra wants you to send samples to the fleet

DOC LINKS REMOVED FOR SPOILERS, SEE EMAIL LINKS

(You'll have to try harder for the deets, internet) - Tom x

Man of Honour
OMG. One of the few games I have completed twice, took my time, made jump several times and yet would happily run through again. Not many games have come close to the atmosphere of Subnautica.

Associate
Can't wait for this! Subnautica was one of the few recent games I've completed, and the isolation was one of the things that made it so memorable. I didn't want to leave in the end, and blubbed when I got a goodbye hug from my Cuddlefish :(

Soldato
Mother_of_god.jpg

I really wish I enjoyed single player games as subnautica does seem great. I just don't enjoy doing stuff on my own like I used to so need coop. 2 player coop would be fine, 4 player perfect. I just want someone to share the scary times with. And to plan and build with. Its the same as games like skyrim. Great game that would be make 1000 times better with the ability to have a body guard/friend play with you.

Back
Top Bottom