US: Suits - Season 2 (will contain spoilers)

Soldato
Lewis in the lift was a great scene. Love his character.

Totally, he really seems to have come into his place in the last few episodes (not saying he hasn't been awesome since the start)!

I'm glad we are getting a third season of this!

Caporegime
Getting sick of the Americans cutting and changing Suits.
Wasn't this season meant to be a straight 20 odd episodes?
Then they did a huge break and it was meant to be starting as season 3.
But it came back as season 2 after a huge break.

Then we've only got 2 episodes left?

Soldato
Getting sick of the Americans cutting and changing Suits.
Wasn't this season meant to be a straight 20 odd episodes?
Then they did a huge break and it was meant to be starting as season 3.
But it came back as season 2 after a huge break.

Then we've only got 2 episodes left?

I think it's the standard Christmas break most series in the US take. Agreed it's a bit annoying though.

Really enjoying this series, although it's very weird watching Breaking Bad and Suits simultaneously - Gale/Daniel, completely different characters!

On the note of characters, I've got to say the Lewis is without a doubt the best in the series. He's hilarious, weird and massively petty. Brilliant. :)

Caporegime
I think it's the standard Christmas break most series in the US take. Agreed it's a bit annoying though.

Really enjoying this series, although it's very weird watching Breaking Bad and Suits simultaneously - Gale/Daniel, completely different characters!

On the note of characters, I've got to say the Lewis is without a doubt the best in the series. He's hilarious, weird and massively petty. Brilliant. :)

It's not quite the same, Suits is a shown in the "other" seasons.
You get your general September/October Starters with their full season, with a christmas break restart in January/Febuary (Some shows with half seasons also start at this point)

Whereas Suits is a June starter, similar with Alphas (Which has already had its season run)

Soldato
Absolutely hooked on Suits. Love love love it.

I don't understand how they can take a 5 month 'hiatus' though and come back and continue the season. When I was waiting for Suits to come back on, I thought it was going to be Season 3.

Soldato
What difference does it make if it is season 2 or 3?

Enjoying the show a lot. I agree that it needs to be less melodramatic so I hope they have some different ideas, it seems to be bouncing between Mike going off the rails and Hardman sticking his oar in. Bit bored of both.

Caporegime

Enjoying the show a lot. I agree that it needs to be less melodramatic so I hope they have some different ideas, it seems to be bouncing between Mike going off the rails and Hardman sticking his oar in. Bit bored of both.

It doesn't matter much.
But I've never seen a show go off the air for about 5 months to air the remaining last 6 episodes.

Soldato

Doesn't make any difference, was just saying :) lol.

Soldato
Absolutely hooked on Suits. Love love love it.

I don't understand how they can take a 5 month 'hiatus' though and come back and continue the season. When I was waiting for Suits to come back on, I thought it was going to be Season 3.

I agree, it seems pointless to have such a long mid season break. I had to re-watch a few episodes to remember what happened. There are only two episodes left in the season, so after that break we only had 6 episodes. I assume it must be budget issues or one of the cast had another job because even for american standards it was too long.

Back
Top Bottom