US: Suits - Season 2 (will contain spoilers)

Soldato
Fantastic episode, Louis might just be might favorite character right now, he's has come along way in recent episodes.

Another great episode, everything is nicely setup for a HUGE final episode next week.

Anyone know of any rumors?

Well I guess it's obvious from what we've seen of episode 16 that somebody (Rachel probably) is going to be pushing Mike to confess that he never attended Harvard. Could make a serious cliffhanger for the end of the season, plus he needs to tell-all for that relationship to go anywhere right now.

Soldato
Really enjoyed the episode this week too. I wonder how long the break between second and third seasons is going to be.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Ending to E16.. think it needs a couple re-watches. hhnnnngggg! Pleased with how it went down, they didn't shy away too much.

Really good episode, loved the lewis vs his Brit version.

Summer for season 3.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Loving this one so far (upto episode 5 season 2) and really didn't expect to. Thought it would be just another franklin and bash and while I find that and similiar shows watchable they aren't the kind of shows I get impatient waiting for the next episode... suits tho delivers.

Soldato
Ending to E16.. think it needs a couple re-watches. hhnnnngggg! Pleased with how it went down, they didn't shy away too much.

Really good episode, loved the lewis vs his Brit version.

Summer for season 3.

Was a decent episode. Left quite a bit out which I hope gets answered in season three. The last five minutes are definitely worth watching a few times :D

Soldato
I thought the finale was diabolical tbh but it could have been because I was knackered lol. I am growing to love Lewis more and more :D

They are finally making lewis likeable instead of having him as a minor villain he seemed to be in the first season and a half. I also found the final couple of minutes too clichéd and it was a bit of a joke.

Back
Top Bottom