Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
rob-lewandovski.jpg

;)

fez

fez

Caporegime
Depends how the new manager wants to line up etc surely to how well he would perform?

Of course but he is such a beast that I think the manager would have to play him defensively to stop him scoring. Torres has got better recently but with a striker like RvP instead of him this year Chelsea could probably have been challenging for the title.

Caporegime
Of course but he is such a beast that I think the manager would have to play him defensively to stop him scoring. Torres has got better recently but with a striker like RvP instead of him this year Chelsea could probably have been challenging for the title.

Wasn't Torres such a beast before joining Chelsea? I mean technically his best season was the one before he left.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Wasn't Torres such a beast before joining Chelsea? I mean technically his best season was the one before he left.

Really? I thought his best seasons were a few years before Chelsea bought him. I am probably wrong however. Its the type of player he is though that makes me think this. Torres was amazing at getting off the back of the last defender and using his pace to make the space to finish. Falcao is a very different style of player.

Caporegime
Really? I thought his best seasons were a few years before Chelsea bought him. I am probably wrong however. Its the type of player he is though that makes me think this. Torres was amazing at getting off the back of the last defender and using his pace to make the space to finish. Falcao is a very different style of player.

The last year under Rafa where he was injured a lot.

PL 22 Apps 18 goals

Soldato
Was that when he scored 2 beauts vs Chelsea? When Kuyt miss-hit a shot and it ended up being an absolute wonderball to him.

Caporegime
Nah, we got beat twice by Chelsea that year, 2-1 at the Bridge (Benayoun either did or didn't score near the end I think, just remember being mad) I think or 2-0 and 2-0 at Anfield with Stevie's ball of the year to Drogba.

Those two were under Woy where Drogba hugged Carra due to his epic defending :D, you sure it was a shot by Dirk?

Soldato
Call me fickle but I really really want us to sign Lewandowski now :( :o

while shipping of Rooney, or allowing Hernandez to leave (because I cant see Lewandowski agreeing to come to OT without one or the other happening)

I love Chicharito and would be gutted to see him leave (even if Falcoa was arriving instead, I like our Mexican gem that much), and sometimes WR gets on my goat because of the lack of effort /conditioning he has sometimes.

Im not saying for one moment WR should be let go, but I think everyone can agree he is a lot more frustrating at times than he should be because of these reasons.

From today's reports Im not convinced Lewandowski IS going to Bayern - if he is then fine, but I don't buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom