Summing up a letter of resignation in a meme...

Caporegime
It won't backfire dude, we already had "the talk" I'm just doing the written bit so he has it on file. An as for it backfiring, he's a racist German guy that constantly makes nazi jokes...I think I'll be fine ;)

do it tbh....

resignation letters can be anything - I've written an ad-hoc one before on a scrap of paper... had meeting with boss, explained that I'd like to resign, informed by him that I need to put it in writing... pulled out note pad, wrote 'I resign' signed it and dated it, pushed across desk to him and then left the building.*

If you're not going to be reliant on your former employer for anything, no need to worry over burning bridges etc... then who cares. General policy these days for HR depts is to simply confirm job title and dates you worked for...

*I wouldn't normally handle it like this but to say that boss and the company were a bit scummy would be an understatement

Soldato
I'd love it if the OP does send an 'I Quit' meme and his boss just replies with this...

34s30ar.jpg

Associate
OP
^^ <tears of laughter>

Also, I'm getting the impression his boss is sound and will see the funny side? Unlikely OP would be considering this if he thought there was any risk of upsetting him. Right?, RIGHT, OP?

Exactly. If I thought there was any way he wouldn't appreciate this I wouldn't do it.

I'll pick one from here when I hand my letter over on Monday. The official talk/resignation has already happened so I'm sorted on that front.

An of course I'll tell you what he said. Though I am pondering doing the Hitler video, it was a good suggestion :D

Back
Top Bottom