Super Southern Meet VI 31st March 2012

Soldato
For the uninitiated amongst us, will a Super Southern Meet generally involve the sort of driving where I would have wring the neck out of my lardy Golf just to glimpse which way everyone has gone?

i.e. for those of us who don't 'know the score', what will be happening? :p

Its only a 'lazy drive' round the country side. You won't be left behind...for long. :p

Soldato
Put me down a maybe in the Z4M with my hairdressing supplies. Got a busy week with Belgium roadtrip and then Ireland with work, don't want to get all your hopes up.

Soldato
Agreed, anyone with me or Mike will have a brilliant time driving around looking for everyone else. I've not had a single meet where I have successfully stayed on route. :(

Soldato
OP
For the uninitiated amongst us, will a Super Southern Meet generally involve the sort of driving where I would have wring the neck out of my lardy Golf just to glimpse which way everyone has gone?

i.e. for those of us who don't 'know the score', what will be happening? :p

The driving can be as sedate as you want, Joshy actually went at 20mph below the speed limit last time out. It is generally a good pace though, but I will supply full tomtom itinerary files for you to use so you don't get lost.

Agreed, anyone with me or Mike will have a brilliant time driving around looking for everyone else. I've not had a single meet where I have successfully stayed on route. :(

Or in Booners case, to completely ignore and get lost like a blind man.

Back
Top Bottom