Super Southern Meet VI 31st March 2012

Soldato
OP
I think I'll just meet you at the pub rather than keep up with your "spirited" driving SoliD.

To be honest since I got the Porsche I have got slower, i'm not man enough to drive it fast, plus it has no heated seats, which is probably the reason deep down I have slowed down.

Soldato
To be honest since I got the Porsche I have got slower, i'm not man enough to drive it fast, plus it has no heated seats, which is probably the reason deep down I have slowed down.

No passenger ride for me this year then if there are no heated seats to snuggle into. Nothing beats the feeling of wetting yourself without your jeans sticking to your legs.

Soldato
OP
No passenger ride for me this year then if there are no heated seats to snuggle into. Nothing beats the feeling of wetting yourself without your jeans sticking to your legs.

Shame, you've got to turn up first! But the seats are surrounded by awesomeness instead of containing awesomeness.

Associate
Sounds like someone's had a bladder problem in the past............ :p:D

Did we not have to stop shortly after the "banana" in your mouth occurance for you to have a pee pee over the hill ????

(pictures are avaliable on request of the "banana" in your mouth and the wee wee stance I took of you when you thought you where out of site)

Back
Top Bottom