Surely this is a stupid thing to do?

Associate
OP
The point of the thread was asking if you'd slam your brakes on for a hearse on a dual carriageway. I don't think it's acceptable when it's at that speed, which was the point of the thread.

Soldato
Where's the brake slamming

It's surely respectful to slow down and pass one . No harm done

Can only imagine you where even bothered because for the 2 seconds before the hearse comes into shot you where absolutely fuming that he dared slow you down

Associate
OP
He only braked when he was level with the limo behind the hearse. I'm not complaining about the braking, I understand why he halfed his speed, I'm wondering if other people would do the same thing as it's s dual carriageway.

Doesn't matter though because you're all clearly perfect drivers :D

Man of Honour
He only braked when he was level with the limo behind the hearse. I'm not complaining about the braking, I understand why he halfed his speed, I'm wondering if other people would do the same thing as it's s dual carriageway.

Doesn't matter though because you're all clearly perfect drivers :D

Question is would he have done the same thing if you were closer behind him where it could have turned nasty... I can understand say turning down/off the music as you go past as a mark of respect if you are blasting out the tunes or something but slowing down especially a significant adjustment of speed is just stupid.

Are you sure he wasn't adjusting speed for something else? while it doesn't really look like it from the clip as the quality makes things in the distance indistinct the motorcyclist didn't nip out around the hearse or anything?

Back
Top Bottom