SweetFX - (InjectSMAA shader injector) Thread

Caporegime
OP
Version 1.3 is out.
Version 1.3
Adds the Lift Gamma Gain shader which lets users adjust brightness and color of shadows, midtones and highlights.
Adds the Curves shader which uses S-curves to adjust the contrast of the image
Adds the Splitscreen shader which makes it easier to do comparison screenshots and videos.
Reversed the DPX blend setting so smaller numbers now mean less effect and not more (it's more logical this way)
Better default DPX settings
More conservative default Vibrance settings (down from 0.20 to 0.15)
All settings in the settings file now have ranges. (preperations for an upcomming GUI)

More details after I update the front page and the nexus page.

I personally love the new Curves shader and the Lift Gamma Gain is also a really powerful tool.

dishonored2012-10-202ypy8x.png

dishonored2012-10-2025pba3.png

dishonored2012-10-202wvy8y.png

dishonored2012-10-2029eb21.png

dishonored2012-10-210kobh1.png

dishonored2012-10-2021hx2l.png

Associate
hi guys

why no updating the post?
lets make some profiles for need for speed mw2
cod Black ops 2
etc..

i downloaded the last version with a Tool
anybody knows how to use it exactly?

Associate
Soldato
OT: Does this work with every game or a list of selected games?

Works on every game.

Recently I have used it on Mass Effect 1 and 2, Deus Ex: HR, Borderlands, Assassin's Creed 2 and Bioshock to name a few and it has been great on all of them. It really needs specific configs for each game though tbh. For example, the Dishonored settings I used looked awful in Mass Effect, so a few things need to be changed.

Soldato
Guy calls you out and you call him a moron.

Really uncalled for.

OT: Does this work with every game or a list of selected games?

Hardly, i got the settings from another forum and used them.

Hence there the settings i'm using..... Pretty self explanatory really. I didn't realise trying to get cheap 1 ups on people is the "cool" thing to do.

Soldato
Hardly, i got the settings from another forum and used them.

Hence there the settings i'm using..... Pretty self explanatory really. I didn't realise trying to get cheap 1 ups on people is the "cool" thing to do.

You sound relatively niave to these forums yet have been around a while, that is pretty much what OcUK is all about. :p

Soldato
Works on every game.

Recently I have used it on Mass Effect 1 and 2, Deus Ex: HR, Borderlands, Assassin's Creed 2 and Bioshock to name a few and it has been great on all of them. It really needs specific configs for each game though tbh. For example, the Dishonored settings I used looked awful in Mass Effect, so a few things need to be changed.

Cool thanks will give it a whirl later today. Am wondering if it would work with games like COD4 or BF3 but i'm worried that I might get banned as it's 'injecting' stuff into the game, thought hacks do that to bypass Punkbuster?

Soldato
o.K i've downloaded this but I daren't try it with COD4 as it injects a DLL and i'm pretty sure that hacks do that? I'll try it with Fallout 3 though but is there any pre-sets that I need to use or just drag and drop the files like it says in the description?

And are these the files i'd be using?

d3d9.dll
d3d9.fx

Back
Top Bottom