Talk to yourself 10 years ago

Man of Honour
'Don't pay for a full allignment on your car in October 2006, you are going to stuff it in November 2006 and BMW will redo it all anyway'

Soldato
Dear Darren,
You will be 23 by the time you read this. You might have a ponytail - cut it off dood. Oh, fit hot chick in the uni library has the hots for you silly, don't ignore her because I know you are at the mo.

In two years time you'll meet another hot chick, she is actually very COOL. Don't goto Volts in Kingston ever or it's game over man.

Also at the age of 30 you'll meet a chick whose first name begins with T. She rocks, and it ends up with her going overseas to get an arranged marriage to some **** with a big nose. Don't let that happen!!!!!111

Also, at somepoint in life you will come across Daikatana. Avoid.

Oh and at the age of 31, there's this chick at work...do not go there EVER.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Surely telling yourself this, will alter the future and you will cease to exist? ;)

*looks at fading family photography*

Soldato
oh, and I fail to see the point in adding anymore than one point. Reading some of the above posts, by changing the first thing, the other things would probably never happen

PR.

PR.

Associate
Dear PR.

You're already 17 so almost everything is already ****** and stuck the way it is now. However start saving for a house, don't argue do it now, you need to be self sufficient in 9.5 years!

In 9 years there will be a girl at work don't ask she's already taken!

PS. If you can get a message back before I was 17 there was a girl called Emily at school you used to sit with her in D&T class? There was something going on that I missed would love to to have seen how that played out!

Soldato
I'm 10 years old. Foggy wins WSBK!

"You know that dream of yours? To one day own a Ducati... Just like foggies? Well, it comes true in about 10 years from now, september 10th 2008, then your second on july 15th 2009. When you first come off the first ducati, don't fear, it's a learning curve you will come to appreciate :)"

*hands mini me pic of future mini me's bike"

DSC00677.jpg

ags

Soldato
"Don't buy a mini-disc, it will be a waste of hard earned money. Stop eating so much, you'll just end up having to exercise at uni."

Anything else would float well over the head of my 12 year old self.

Soldato
Ditch MCSE and go get a proper IT degree at uni then move to UK instead of procrastinating 5 years of your life away

Dont ever start playing wowcrack - seriously

Moan at your brother to look after his heart

Advise your middle brother to not invest in yet another restaurant that will end up failing due to unforeseen circumstances

Make an effort with the inlaws

Soldato
Hmmm....

'Toughen up when the time comes, stop being in other people's shadows and not being noticed when you want to be.
Don't quit The Trauma just because you didn't have £60 to pay for a recording session you ****.
Be more spontaneous.
Don't go out with L not long after splitting up with S as she'll consume 2+ years of your life and make you so bleedin' miserable, and you could be porking much hotter girls.
When you are single don't jump straight into another relationship, no matter how much you think you want to. Have some fun for cryin' out loud.
When you've moved to Bristol and going out with S don't cheat on her and be a ****. I'm sure you'll get found out sooner or later.
Save money, money and more money to march DCI. You'll regret it if you don't.'

That's it for now I think :)

Back
Top Bottom