Teacher Grooming using the belt?!

Caporegime
I already posted about it in the gucci belt thread weeks back :p

the kids thought she was an attractive woman, have you seen the state of her eyebrows in most photos of her? and how small and dumpy she looks in most photos...

she could pass as the wife of her dad even, 30 going on 50

Imagine how she is going to look in 5-10 years..... and one of the kids had a baby with it...

I bet she gets a pathetic sentence as well, should be locked up for 10-20 actual years, no doubt out in about 2 if she even gets sent down...

imagine if a male teacher did what she did? and one of the children had a baby...

Last edited:
Soldato
I think those two lads are very lucky boys - I just wished my French teacher had a eye for me and gave me first hand tuition on the subject.
Am I the only one who never looks in the Goochy thread.
:)

Soldato
I think those two lads are very lucky boys - I just wished my French teacher had a eye for me and gave me first hand tuition on the subject.
Am I the only one who never looks in the Goochy thread.
:)
It should be seen as no different to a 30 year old male teacher taking advantage of two underage girls...

Soldato
It should be seen as no different to a 30 year old male teacher taking advantage of two underage girls...

That's a very easy statement to make.

Much more challenging to attempt explaining why it's not.

I guarantee if that was a male teacher porking underage boys the public disgust levels would be exceptional and being physically attractive would not dampen the vitriol.

Associate
the kids thought she was an attractive woman, have you seen the state of her eyebrows in most photos of her? and how small and dumpy she looks in most photos...

Yeah the more recent photo's of this woman did have questionable eyebrows present. However, in some of the photo's posted of her prior (unsure how far back), she looked a lot more normal.

Soldato
I think there are a couple of issues with this story.

The attitude of the media that goes in hard if its a male offender, yet always goes soft with female offenders. The difference in reporting as been highlighted for at least a couple of decades.

I've often wondered if the way cases are reported are damaging to the victims. The more the media goes in on the offender, and the victim feels (wrongly) partly responsible then we're piling on the guilt for the victim too.

In manipulative attacks like this the victim doesn't think they have been exploited. They think it was consensual. So for example if you're 16 years old and thought you'd got lucky with a teacher then in the criminal case its described as a beastly act. You might feel that is partly aimed at you.

I'm not sure what changes can be done to mitigate that effect. Though I think the judgement of society via the media is a very powerful instrument that the media should be very careful of using with the victim in mind.

I have to wonder why these women are like this. Are these women authentic pedophiles (I'm using the umbrella term to describe all ages)? Because with a man there can be different explanations of how he's ended up on a road of depravity. Sexual frustration due to a lack of opportunity being the main one. It is the founding negative emotion most incels build on. But women don't have the same problem. If a woman wanted sex she could get it.

This woman and other female teachers mostly aren't bad looking. They are at least average with some rating noticeably good looking. Is it just a case of they fell for someone in their working environment rather than making the effort to go to a club, or are they really attracted to children?

If the latter I find it very disturbing, and is likely linked to the collapsing morals of society, were once things were considered forbidden now seem to be becoming acceptable in the mind of certain individuals.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I think there are a couple of issues with this story.

The attitude of the media that goes in hard if its a male offender, yet always goes soft with female offenders.

Judges too.

Always reminds me of the Southpark episode. Niiiicce.

Happened locally to us. Senior staff member got off with a student. Since she was female you never heard about it. Had it been a male staff member it would have been plastered over the media.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom