Tell me about new driveways...

65sqm.

what a joke

£80 - £100/sqm in London. This is from experience of having mine done 5 years ago* using block paviors of 3 different sizes, costing around £30 / sqm.

There's economies of scale of course, but 65sqm is a reasonably large area, so 80 should be achievable.

*Prices for material and labour have gone up significantly in the past few years.

Im paying around £80 sq meter including materials and groundworks including disposal, Had one quote at 100sqm and another which tried to chop in under at 70sqm but looking at that companies pictures on social media it seems they dont take the extra care to tidy up the job and spoke to a previous customer of the guy im using and he gave a glowing recommendation.

£80 - £100/sqm in London. This is from experience of having mine done 5 years ago* using block paviors of 3 different sizes, costing around £30 / sqm.

There's economies of scale of course, but 65sqm is a reasonably large area, so 80 should be achievable.

*Prices for material and labour have gone up significantly in the past few years.

that’s helpful thanks

Resin down yesterday, just a few bits of tidy up to do, some new gravel, get OR to move that phone cable, but loving the new look.

i.php

Drain at the front of the garage.

£3k, to cover all works including a guarantee that the car would be able to get on the drive comfortably without issue. Find out tomorrow if I have to pay him or not ;)
Did he know you had a Lambo before he quoted 3k? Seems like a good deal!

Back
Top Bottom