Tennis

Soldato
I'll say his visa was revoked rather than cancelled. New outlets like to use cancelled as if someone had a sky subscription since that what those woke people like. I think revoked is more accurate.

Anyhow, it's a shame we won't get to see the crowd booing him. He really gets upset when the crowed don't love him.

Associate
I'll say his visa was revoked rather than cancelled. New outlets like to use cancelled as if someone had a sky subscription since that what those woke people like. I think revoked is more accurate.

“Today I exercised my power under section 133C(3) of the Migration Act to cancel the visa held by Mr Novak Djokovic on health and good order grounds, on the basis that it was in the public interest to do so,”

statement from the Immigration Minister

Soldato
Wonder if a little bit of the VISA revocation delay was the govt wanting to show Tennis Australia who is actually in charge too and that their issuing of VISAs does not supercede govt rules.

Man of Honour
Excellent news, hopefully this appeal amounts to nothing. Given what we know, it would make a mockery of the Australian border system/COVID rules.

I hope his family hold another press conference later and further embarrass themselves. :D

Permabanned
It is never good when a political decision ruins a sports event.

Nole should sue the Australian government for violating his human rights.
And even he is 9 time defending champion of the tournament.

What a bunch of stupid idiots.

Back
Top Bottom