Tesla Cybertruck

Associate
it's hard to believe this went through rounds of iterative design and still ended up looking like that. would love to see the design brief!
maybe they know production volume for this has to be low so they're deliberately attempting to appeal to a niche group of customers.

Soldato
Two parts Starcar from Last Star Fighter and three parts Italian Mad Max clone. We only need to watch Damnation Alley to see what the Tesla Tank will look like :D

Soldato
Contemporary design equals no hype. This is clearly a marketing improvement exercise and it's worked - social media all over is lit up with cybertruck discussions.

Man of Honour
It's certainly unusual. Stainless body is going to be a pain. Ask any Delorean owner...

I don't hate it. There is no reason why it should look like any other pickup, but they have developed their own design style with the S, 3, X and Y, and this is nothing like it. Even the name doesn't go along with the old scheme. It's almost seema like a 'Right, we're done with all that! Time for some fun' moment.

500 mile range on the triple motor variant sounds good though along with the sub 3s to 60. :)

Nice to see that Simone made it with Truckla. Wonder what Elon thought of that? :D

Associate
It doesn't look good to me. I thought it was a joke at first. Seems to be competitvly priced though compared to their cars, but maybe they are just cheaper over there anyway.

Back
Top Bottom