Testers Keepers! - Raijintek are giving away 3 cases!

Associate
Would love to review the asterion plus, am in the process of looking for a new case for my brother, am upgrading his PC and this looks like it has great ventilation on top and front which is needed for the setup I have planned for him.

Soldato
Might as well chuck my name in the hat.

Would happily have a look at any of them quite honestly, have my main ATX gaming PC that is getting on a bit currently in a horrible plasticy Aerocool X Predator case which i have never really liked so the Paean or the Asterion would be top notch!

I also have a mini itx HTPC currently in a bitfenix case, quite honestly i like the case but would be happy to take a butchers at the Metis Plus, always nice for mini itx to have full sized PSUs.

I also used to work with a bloke called Paean back in the day. Nice guy.

Soldato
Id love to get my hands on the Asterion, been wanting a case upgrade as the Phenom MATX isn't my cup of tea.

The Paean would be too big for my hardware and the Metis would be too small whereas the Asterion is the perfect size.

Associate
Just been looking at your site for a new case for my new build. Ryzen 7 with 1080. in my old corsair graphite 230T

If I got a chance to get the case to review Ideally id pick the Asterion, because my theme will be black and red as currently my room is black and red and my parts are and my peripherals are... you guessed it, black and red, but I know the Paean Paean Paean-o Get it? will also look very good.

Be nice to have a different perspective.

Daytones.

Associate
We would love an opportunity to review the Asterion case.

I have just become the proud owner of a full custom liquid cooling loop so I would be able to test it under 3 different configurations including an air cooled (Hyper 212 evo) a AIO (H100i) and my full loop setup.

This review will be extensive on the forum and website and will also include a full build log and review on our YouTube channel.

Thank you for the opportunity and we look forward to the chance to test such a stunning case

Steve
STAN PC Gaming

Associate
I'd have to choose the Paean, so I could keep my 2 year old daughter entertained by the "pretty lights" when I'm tinkering

Associate
I would love to review the asterion. I have recently started a tech YouTube channel and I think that getting the opportunity to review this will help really kick start my channel.

Associate
I would love to review the Paean, as it looks gorgeous, and seems like it would be super fun to build in and show off all the amazing features. Plus, i was looking for a case for a custom build im doing, and would love to have this case feature.

Associate
The second case, the Metis Plus please, I have the Corsair 600T, years old now, wont fit in the living room, my wife says its an ugly monster, i want to keeo her happy then i,m happy, so i would love to try , review and keep the Metis case :)

Soldato
I'd love the Asterion. My main machine was very much to a budget, so I invested in the bits I knew would get me the performance I needed at the best price. Obviously, I got a Raijintek Themis cooler. Unfortunately I skimped on the case, and it doesn't show my beast of a cooler. The Asterion would make my build look as good as it runs!

Associate
Asterion. Been putting off building a new PC for a couple of years. A spangly new case will give me the motivation to get on with it.

Associate
Hey guys!

I think I'd go for Asterion Plus.
Why? Well, design wise it sort of resembles my own Aerocool 800. The difference is this one has very nice and neat rubber seals on holes where cables goes through. This allows a very neat cable management. You can see here my own built workhorse. Aerocool case is amazing to fit radiator at the top of the case. and my Radeon Fury X radiator at the back. The front facing fans now upgraded to very silent 140mm fans by Nanoxia. All of those component would sit nicer in this case and I finally would see point of buying custom cables for MOBO, GPU and ATX power just so everything would look nice. Building this PC I had very limited budget so went for cheap yet reliable case with good airflow. If I have had extra £90 I would have gone for Asterion.
Anyway I'm quite good at IT builds (built over 200PC's) but most of my builds were on tight budget. Asterion case would finally make my computer more premium and my great hardware would finally take a "throne" to sit in, instead of this "cheap gaming chair".

Thanks And I hope I'll get that one for review!

It would be available as two videos. First - overview of the case, second - full migration of components from AeroCool 800 to Raijintek Asterion

12346561_1070252406342850_656048648318434599_n.jpg

Associate
I would happily review the Asterion case.

I have always been a corsair fan boy when it comes to quality cases even on a budget.

I prefer the classic looks of a pc case case rather than something resembling a house off grand designs.

Hope shipping to Sweden is not an issue

H.

Back
Top Bottom