Text message whoops!!

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Just had a Classic :o

I just text my mate - Ring me when the Missus ain't about.

My moby rang with his number showing.

When I answered it his missus says Why shouldn't I be around when he rings you then :mad: + :eek: + :p

I Blagged her & told her we are talking Crimbo prezzys, BS Fail me thinks. :p

Soldato
I sent a text outlining a rather detailed sexual encounter to my mate Dan. Turns out I sent it to Dad... :eek: That was back in my second year of Uni (2004) and I only broached the subject with the old man last year, but he claimed no recollection of ever receiving the message! :cool:
:D:D:D
Then he goes over to your mum and says "Guess what, toshj just mentioned that text he sent me a few years ago. I just told him I couldn't remember it! Hahaha."

;)

:D:D:D:D

Soldato
Yes. It almost cost me my job at the time. Luckily the Managing Director sided with me after I had sent the slagging text message about the Transport Director to the Transport Director, instead of to my colleage. Luckily the stuff I said was completely true, but obviously I wasn't the favorite person in the office given I worked about 10 metres from him, lol.

Permabanned
I do it all the time often on purpose.

Sometimes I just do it to see the replies. I always text peoples parents with really inappropriate stuff if they leave their phone unattended.

I once texted my mates father 'its okay, I'm glad i have finally come out, I'm going out on the town tonight with the LGBT society to see how it goes. Glad you understand! speak soon!'

Needless to say his dad and him had a length conversation afterwards and he didn't know what happened as i deleted the text too. T'was epic! :cool:

Soldato
I bought a PAYG sim and sent the message "I know what you did" to 25 or so of my friends. Most responses were along the lines of "What are you talking about?" or other statements of confusion. Two were "****, how did you find out?" and "Baby, I swear it was an accident. Can we talk?"

Lulz.

Back
Top Bottom