TFT screenburn?

Soldato
Here's a pic of the screenburn present on my Xerox:

ScreenBurn.jpg

It's only recently occured and it is more visible on certain colours than others

Last edited:
Associate
I have this same problem with my Xerox, mostly with wow, the static ui with buttons on the bottom, and the bar at the top are evident.

Usually fixes itself overnight.

Associate
As anybody had their XA7-19i 8 replaced (screen image retention) to their satisfaction yet?

Its just that I have now be waiting for about 2 1/2 months and still nothing on the horizon. I spoke to "Peter" on the Zerox technical support line today and he said they had been promised some for next week but 'not to hold my breath' :rolleyes:

This Zerox service really does leave something to be desired, I'm afraid I wouldn't even consider another Xerox.

Associate
On my second replacment now and it is a brand new one and not a refurb like the previous model.This panel was manufactured in dec 05 and up to now is running perfect(fingers crossed).

It took 2 months for me to get this panel,so yes the waiting time is absurd.

kbc

kbc

Associate
I am never ever again going to buy a Xerox monitor. Their warranty replacement service is absolutely rubbish. I rung them up just now and they still have not got any monitors in for replacement. I was on their waiting list 2-3 months before and am still suffering with a screenburnt monitor. :mad:

The guy I spoke to said he'll pass the message onto his manager and that Xerox are just not shipping monitors to the center for replacement, yet 3 months ago, they said they'll be getting some in within a week. :( :mad:

What a joke. :mad:

Associate
HAppening on my Samsung 181T as well. Start bar along the bottom and firefox along the top!

Bout 3 or so years old.

How long is the warranty on them?

Associate
subzero said:
On my second replacment now and it is a brand new one and not a refurb like the previous model.This panel was manufactured in dec 05 and up to now is running perfect(fingers crossed).

It took 2 months for me to get this panel,so yes the waiting time is absurd.

Did you manage to get the 8ms version in the end?

Associate
Finally my replacement turned up today, was it work the wait? Well I didn't have any choice but at least this one has no dead pixels (last one had one) and the colours seem better (more vibrant). Also this is a new unit, manufactured in May 2006 (China as apposed to Taiwan) and it is a 8 ms panel :)

Associate
dont want to worry you guys but my replacement is now showing signs,not as bad as the first 2,but its still visable.There is no way in this lifetime i am ever going to send this one back and get caught in the twightlight zone of the xerox returns,so its either put up or buy another for me.

Back
Top Bottom