The 800x600 MAXIMUM screenshot thread (56k no no)

Another Fifa screenie... this one of an overhead kick... more of a "lets jump on his back and kick the ball" than an overhead kick really though :o

fifa-overhead.jpg

Some SWAT4 screenshots now... of the demo, unfortuantely don't have the full game yet, should be here tomorrow though :)

swat1.jpg

swat2.jpg

Civilian wouldn't comply :o

strangely enough i cuffed the guy, cleared another room turned around and the door was closed again... and now locked... some bad guy ran back through... breached the door with C2 and ended up blowing the civilian across the room :o
forgot to take a screenie though :-/

FrontSideBus said:
Should have got out your leatherman ;)

I allways end up executing the guys who shoot at me once they are cuffed :D
i like lobbing a load of flashbangs at them turn around so it doesn't effect me and watch them wobble around the place :D

can't wait for the full version of the game... some of the shots in it are awesome, the way you can shoot a gun out of peoples hands and then they try to run away clutching at their hand.

quite silly watching people trying to run away with a bullet in their leg though... :) i tend to just walk behind them and tazer their ass and watch them collapse before being cuffed... and taking a bullet to the other leg before radioing in that "Bad guy complied and is captured" lol

Taken from SWAT 4 :)
my full copy of the game arrived this morning...
running everything maxed out, and 8AA and 16AF :D

swat4-abomb.jpg

Taken from a night club shoot out, two rival gangs attacking each other and civilians caught in cross fire. Unfortunately this girl, rocked too hard... and ended up taking a bullet in the bum...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom