The 800x600 MAXIMUM screenshot thread (56k no no)

is that the new version of Sid Meier's Pirates ? :confused:

looks good whatever it is :)

nice name of the ship too :D

used to be a big fan of the old Pirates games, might have to see if i can pick up a cheap copy somewhere ;)

lovely pic from Myst 5 demo.
myst5.jpg

hehe. i honestly only remembered after i posted the pic.

think i better change it before i get a mod on my back?

actually... im role playing (stay with me) and my young captain is fatherless (that'll do)and so in homage to his single parent upbringing (genius) named the ship accordingly (bwahahaha suckers).

KraniX said:

actually... im role playing (stay with me) and my young captain is fatherless (that'll do)and so in homage to his single parent upbringing (genius) named the ship accordingly (bwahahaha suckers).
lol :)

leave it, i'm sure a passing mod will say something if its bad,

otherwise just put a black square over the name so it can't be read ;)

KraniX said:

I don't usually bother with the family story anymore in that game. It was interesting doing it once but after that I feel there's no point.

For ships my favourite is the Fast Frigate, excellent speed/firepower/crew combination. :)

don't know lol, no settings in FS and main control is set to application :o

I have played about with these settings but can't remember the differences. Waiting to buy some new bits so I can up the graphics and still keep god frame rate, my poor system struggling

KraniX said:
keeping with the pirate theme from earlier

image16qm.jpg

image27hr.jpg

image35xe.jpg

Excellent game, use to play it on the Atari ST of all things. Was thrilled when they brought it out on the PC, it's so damn relaxing to play and looks amazing :)

Back
Top Bottom