The 800x600 MAXIMUM screenshot thread (56k no no)

Decided to give HL2 another bash after getting my X800XTPE, thought the mipmapping on Dog at Black Messa East just after the airboat chase looked amazing:

d1eli0200007mj.jpg

Last edited:
Chris [BEANS] said:
Ok, gonna install Homeworld 2 and go for some pics (i hope it's as pretty as i remember the original being).
Wierd thing is, i LOVED the first one and the second one got awsome reviews yet i bought it months ago and never played it :confused:

Ive got this quality game runnin on my pc. Ive added you to msn, if you wanna team up online and kill some CPU's or go head to head. :)

Mekrel said:
Decided to give HL2 another bash after getting my X800XTPE, thought the mipmapping on Dog at Black Messa East just after the airboat chase looked amazing:

d1eli0200007mj.jpg

You always get one billy nubart showing off his CSS ratio :rolleyes: . No one really cares! I can join a server of cross eyed first timers and get an amazing score - a screenshot doesnt show us the skill of the opposition, so whats supposed to impress us? ;)
He says with BF2 stats in sig...

Quite like the look of Boiling Point :) Read some good reviews besides its bugginess so may pick this up once they sort that out.

Mekrel said:
You always get one billy nubart showing off his CSS ratio :rolleyes: . No one really cares! I can join a server of cross eyed first timers and get an amazing score - a screenshot doesnt show us the skill of the opposition, so whats supposed to impress us? ;)

Um, The FM sever always has good uk players in, so just shh kid? Yeah? Kthxbye.

Is this GTA Edinburgh? Or why am I seeing the Forth Rail Bridge?!? :confused:

probably supposed to be the forth bridge :eek: . rockstar north are based in edinburgh and have used places from the area in the games before. :D

Could we have no more posting of CSS scores and i would have to say of BF2 scores too really, unless you have an extremely rare medal you need to show off.
As we have seen here, and in the previous thousand screenshot threads they aggravate established members who have seen it all before and cause flaming from both parties.
They show little of anything and there is an unwritten rule we do not post them in these threads as they are meant for beautiful graphics...which that ugly table overlays...just dont hold tab when your taking the screenies, i beg you.
I suggest both parties involved in the flaming edit their posts slightly as abusing other members on the forums will get you a banning.
On the subject of beautiful graphics...no Flightsim fans found this yet? theres usually a bombardment from that side of the room.
Dredg, if only we could take screenies of ogame....heh....i doubt it would capture the real game though...
Likin that pro evo action there too..think i might get some screens up of Earth 2150 i played the other day...still looks great tbh

Last edited:
Two NFSU2 Pics to break it up some more :D

nfs10xw.jpg

Getting ready to race!!
Image removed. If you can't be bothered to resize, I can't be bothered turning it into a link for you - Davey

I thought i did resize but now im at work, will do so when i get home :(

Drifting baby :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom