The 800x600 MAXIMUM screenshot thread (56k no no)

Here are some screenies of GTA SA with a few mods on :)

gtasa20050714001009211cr.jpg

gtasa20050714001229533lc.jpg

gtasa20050714001352534ed.jpg

gtasa20050714001453293rw.jpg

Sorry Dredg, did you not read my post. That retort was in bad taste, those multitude of UT2004 scoreboard screenies do no one any good here. Sorry.

Petty bitching removed. Any more of it and I'll simply start handing out suspensions for you all to cool off.

And I'll also re-interate what gord said before - no "score" screenshots please. Honestly, no-one cares what score you got on CS or the like. A screenshot thread is for posting beautiful graphics or funny scenes, not a self-pimp session.

Davey_Pitch said:
Petty bitching removed. Any more of it and I'll simply start handing out suspensions for you all to cool off.

And I'll also re-interate what gord said before - no "score" screenshots please. Honestly, no-one cares what score you got on CS or the like. A screenshot thread is for posting beautiful graphics or funny scenes, not a self-pimp session.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=5163036&postcount=104

*cough*

Dredg said:
Um, The FM sever always has good uk players in, so just shh kid? Yeah? Kthxbye.
Ahh, here we have ourselves a prime example of the quality CS attitude. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

** Not flaming whatsoever, just stating my annoyance.

Last edited:
Fraid i don't have anything recent

But he's an oldy of me from Anarchy Online, was handy to be able to rename your pets, stopped all those free loaders who wanted to exploit my kind nature :p

Takeahint.jpg

DEL 707 said:
Fraid i don't have anything recent

But he's an oldy of me from Anarchy Online, was handy to be able to rename your pets, stopped all those free loaders who wanted to exploit my kind nature :p

Takeahint.jpg

Is that the old interface? or can you actually skin it?

its a lot neater than mine :D tho I am a doc primary so I have to have a hojillon windows open to heal people, cast init debuffs and so forth ;)

Frosti said:
Here are some screenies of GTA SA with a few mods on :)

<Snip>
IS GTA:SA on the PC a lot better then, I said I was going to buy it for PC, but never did in the end. I finally picked it up on the PS2 again, my last save was Oct '04.

Do you use MTA? I played it when I had Vice briefly on PC, but the net code sucked like hell, is it any better?

Anyway, another boring BF2 shot... I got bored...

screen004.jpg

Decided to get all 3 in there.

Frosti, what mods do you have for GTA:SA ? and wheres the best place for them? i have 1 mod which makes rare cars spawn more frequently, but havent been able to find any others.

Longbow said:
IS GTA:SA on the PC a lot better then, I said I was going to buy it for PC, but never did in the end. I finally picked it up on the PS2 again, my last save was Oct '04.

Do you use MTA? I played it when I had Vice briefly on PC, but the net code sucked like hell, is it any better?

I personally find the pc version much better, graphics and gameplay wise.
It's a lot smoother than the ps2 version and with a mouse/ps2 pad for on foot/driving you get the best of both worlds.

MTA for SA hasn't been released yet but thay have released a few teasers so it's something to watch out for.

http://www.mtavc.com/

dadofsam said:
Frosti, what mods do you have for GTA:SA ? and wheres the best place for them? i have 1 mod which makes rare cars spawn more frequently, but havent been able to find any others.

currently i have the speedometer (i have wanted one ever since playing mafia) decent glass for the windshields, real car names aswell as better blood among other things.

I get all my gtasa stuff from here http://www.gtagaming.com/sanandreas/

Back
Top Bottom