The A-Team!

Associate
WIBSBOT said:
Nothing beats Manimal and Streethawk.

Better than A-Team anyday. :)

Wooow @ Manimal, now thats a blast from the past.

Anyone remember Automan?

Still prefer A-Team because it brought everything back down to earth. Used to love when they used to get locked in a shed with a coke can and come out with a Tank :D

Soldato
jamoor said:
Bought season 1 off amazon for a tenner, its so cool, does anyone else here like the A- Team?

For a Tenner!

I got it christmas 2004 as a joke! Its got like 6 disks full of A-Team, i find it hilarious!

Soldato
The A-Team is great, in a way that you know its cheesy,

in the way that you know each spisode, the first 15 mins details the problem and hanibal dresses up to scout out the client, second 15 mins they have an encounter with the baddys and let them know they are there, 3rd 15 mins they build something out of junk and shoot the hell out of everyone, right at the end of the scene a car goes rolling over, and then murdoch and BA have a bit of a fight.

Its great, just because its the A team :D

I want that van

Soldato
Squark said:
:o just saw a 118 advert that ripped off The Team!
Yup me to - it was part of the A-Team advert break on UK Gold, they show it daily at 6pm :)

Watching Knight Rider now on Bravo+1, classic stuff :)

Associate
I got all of Season 1 (DVDs), and all of Season 4 and all of Season 5 on my computer (which I personally recorded from TV in full PAL resolution). The first two episodes of season 4 were released as a movie (on video) and it was called "Judgement Day". Those were the best A Team episodes.

Associate
LoadsaMoney said:
I loved the way they could go into a little shed, weld a few pipes together, and come out with a rocket launching tank or soemthing. :D

Blue Peter for grown ups, take a few pipes, weld em together etc.... and heres a one i made earlier. :D

That was the one with the Neighbourhood watch thingy, and a girl called Stevie Faith, right?

Associate
I think my favourite episode involved the transportation of water melons from a farm to a market. Some cowboy was trying to put the farm out of business to buy up the land, I seem to recall.

Obviously, the A-Team have plenty of conventional guns, but that'd just be too easy right? ...and there's nothing quite like seeing them come up with ingenious ways of crafting heavy weaponary out of melons.

Soldato
Don't forget MacGyver! Even though I didn't realise it existed till last year (thank you stargate) it's more of that classic retro TV but even better than the A-Team basically becasue it's no violence and just those mad ideas where he'd be able to do almost anything with his swiss army knife and some other random rubbish in his pocket.

Associate
Anyone see the episode with the 'fake' A-Team? That was the best!

I saw the van in real life btw, its all black and vanny.

Back
Top Bottom