The A-Team!

Associate
I remember one episode of McGyver where he fills some glasses with water or wine or something and then circles the rims of the glasses with his finger to get the humming sound which unlocks a door.

Is that actually possible? One of my mates said if your use real crystal glasses then it is possible :confused:

Suspended
CLAWS said:
I remember one episode of McGyver where he fills some glasses with water or wine or something and then circles the rims of the glasses with his finger to get the humming sound which unlocks a door.

Is that actually possible? One of my mates said if your use real crystal glasses then it is possible :confused:

My favourite MacGuyver was where he made a laser beam from magnifying glasses and mirrors and made guns explode by heating them up from quite a distance.

Still I love it when Sam in SG1 goes "Cant you macguyver something together?" Even funnier in the outtakes for when her and Jack get stuck in antartica (when they discover the second gate on earth). She goes in about a 10min rant about being stuck and him being macguyver, macfixit and should be able to get them out :p

Permabanned
We were talking about old school 80's telly the other night in the pub

Not one person there could remember Streethawk !! :eek:

n00bs

Associate
Anyone seen those BA electric key rings that say all his quotes? Wanted to get one ages.

Also saw a very cool BA t-shirt in Newquay a few years ago that was vetoed by the other half :(

Soldato
Noxis said:
Still I love it when Sam in SG1 goes "Cant you macguyver something together?" Even funnier in the outtakes for when her and Jack get stuck in antartica (when they discover the second gate on earth). She goes in about a 10min rant about being stuck and him being macguyver, macfixit and should be able to get them out :p

That was the funniest thing ever! What DVD was that on again because I went throught all my boxsets just looking for that once!

Back
Top Bottom