• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Ada Lovelace RTX 4090 Owners Thread

Soldato
Very nice Chris!! The one I had is a really good card although the box was battered to ****!!!! :D

That looks really really sweet :cool:
Yeah this one seems ok too. No coil noise either. I've not pushed it but managed to crack 40k GPU on 3dmark timespy.
What shocked me the most is how efficient it is when playing games. It's pushing out 100fps more than my 3080 while consuming 100watts less..

Caporegime
Yeah this one seems ok too. No coil noise either. I've not pushed it but managed to crack 40k GPU on 3dmark timespy.
What shocked me the most is how efficient it is when playing games. It's pushing out 100fps more than my 3080 while consuming 100watts less..
Yup they're *crazy* good man! No whine on mine either we both got lucky. Undervolting mine atm 2805/0.95v and seems to be holding, max TS is 39700ish on the gfx (+245 core) but still on air so probably v similar to yours again. Good solid cards, love it :cool:

Last edited:
Associate
Yup they're *crazy* good man! No whine on mine either we both got lucky. Undervolting mine atm 2805/0.95v and seems to be holding, max TS is 39700ish on the gfx (+245 core) but still on air so probably v similar to yours again. Good solid cards, love it :cool:
That’s quite a bit better than my FE.
All I can get out of it is 2775/0.975.
What is your boosting to at stock settings.?
Mine is 2660.

Caporegime
Mine is 2660.
Yeah that seems below average but tbf the 4090 has power to spare most of the time so high clocks aren't really needed. Still testing stability tbh so might not take, runs at 2835 which is prob a touch high for that voltage I feel but time will tell. Won't be far off though.

Soldato
Gaming OC? Excellent card mate and the best 4090 I've had so far for thermals/noise (had 3, first 2 were pony).

The regular (15mhz difference) one that is otherwise identical but was £30 less :) I am not expecting it to match the SuprimX fan quality BUT if it has ok fans and even 50% of the coilwhine then I will be happy.

Back
Top Bottom