• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Ada Lovelace RTX 4090 Owners Thread

Permabanned
WeXcP5S_d.webp
It's here , unfortunately no time to install and use until late Saturday or Sunday morning.

Permabanned
Call yourself an enthusiast! Ring in sick.
I wish I could, believe me :D

I have 4 days off after Saturday afternoon though so plenty of time.

I think I'll spend Saturday evening benching my 3090 then installing the 4090 and running the same benches to see the performance difference.

Then 4 days of gaming, aside from some woodland walks with my dog I'll be sat in my underpants, probably playing scorn.

Last edited:
Soldato
ZQm7DJJ.jpg

Well I'm waiting for my raptor lake stuff on the 21st,

While i was tempted to crack my current PC and see just how bottlenecked i could make it, but its not worth the effort for a gag.

Won't fit in the case, PSU wont power it and pulling the tubes from my current rig would be a risk as the hybrid cooler on my 1080 is not in the best of health.

8 days isn't long really is it?

Last edited:
Soldato
Well I'm waiting for my raptor lake stuff on the 21st,

While i was tempted to crack my current PC and see just how bottlenecked i could make it, but its not worth the effort for a gag.

Won't fit in the case, PSU wont power it and pulling the tubes from my current rig would be a risk as the hybrid cooler on my 1080 is not in the best of health.

8 days isn't long really is it?

It is when you are looking forward to something.

Soldato
Got my 4090 FE up and running in my old system, running well so far, card doesn't look too big with an EATX board and Caselabs case :D

Corsair 600W cable is nice and tidy but everything else is a mess as I have a still plumbed in Titan X sitting in the bottom of the case as I'm not draining it until I strip everything down!

Don
This thread is for owners and people with general queries. Anyone posting off topic or childish remarks will get a thread ban and a GC strike.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom