The all new, all fresh Random Image Thread

Soldato
img_20190517_111339_by_saiper_dd76iuv-pre.jpg

Caporegime
Demonising a section society with lies and encouraging horrific violence against them whilst believing you are doing it for some greater good, can anyone tell me where I've heard this before? they both wanted to unite Europe too funnily enough.

untitled.jpg

Soldato
I'd say it was fairly reserved considering the new gang he's leader of....
And if someone would just challenge him about these associations, I'd actually be quite interested to hear how he defends it. The milkshake throwing thing ends the conversation, it doesn't just deprive Farage/Sargon/Tommy of their right to speak, it also deprives the rest of us of hearing what they might say.

2Wza7m4.jpg

Soldato
And if someone would just challenge him about these associations, I'd actually be quite interested to hear how he defends it. The milkshake throwing thing ends the conversation, it doesn't just deprive Farage/Sargon/Tommy of their right to speak, it also deprives the rest of us of hearing what they might say.

I totally agree, it's the seeking out offence and false equivalence that's harmful. This chap is suggesting someone throwing a milkshake and then someone saying something nasty on twitter is a prelude to Nazism.. we all know which side that is heading in from and it's not the milkshake gang lol..

TdE72C5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom