The all new, all fresh Random Image Thread

Associate
FAUJP4kVQAY-2Cs

A sure sign you're scum when you appear to be auditioning for Shameless rather than Downton Abbey.

Associate
download.jpg

@Housey if you know your Naval books perhaps you can identify an old one from my youth (prob bought in late 70s). Blue (not Navy blue) cover, white writing, covered ships from first Iron clads to 1970s. Gave you side view drawing and aerial view drawing and all specs of ships. I *think* it was RN only but I can't find it now to confirm.

If you know it I could start looking for a copy...

Dont forget random image needed with reply

Man of Honour
@Housey if you know your Naval books perhaps you can identify an old one from my youth (prob bought in late 70s). Blue (not Navy blue) cover, white writing, covered ships from first Iron clads to 1970s. Gave you side view drawing and aerial view drawing and all specs of ships. I *think* it was RN only but I can't find it now to confirm.
Sounds like one of those Encyclopaedia type books that were all the rage in the 70's. I had one by Bill Gunston on aircraft that got me into fighter planes.

YdPT4qW.jpg

Associate
Sounds like one of those Encyclopaedia type books that were all the rage in the 70's. I had one by Bill Gunston on aircraft that got me into fighter planes.

YdPT4qW.jpg

Deeper blue than bottom of that pic and most of the front cover that colour and the spine... from memory! :)

Here's something else to think about - remake in the works too

download.jpg

Back
Top Bottom