The All New Desktop Thread, Images No Larger Than 800x600

Sorry I have been away for a few days and did not see the requests for this wall paper.

The link above is lower res than the one I have. The only thing is I can't find the DL link of my one on the NASA site.

If anyone wants the high res one @ 3000x2008 18 megs. I have uploaded it to my site for you to grab. It is a 7.6 meg rar and I will leave the link up until next Saturday.

STS-117-Atlantis-launch-platform.rar [7.6 MB]

desktop.png

Can anyone re-host the link to the hi res version as it no longer works :(

Just managed to get hold of a second screen for a bit of dual screen fun. Sadly, it's my Dad's old one and it's smaller than mine so I had to work a bit of Photoshop magic to get the images to line up cuz they both run at different resolutions. It doesn't look too bad when you're actually looking at them though. Just ignore the black bars :D

Theme is Krontrazt.
Winamp is Black Ice.
Wallpaper is Strange World IV.

Just managed to get hold of a second screen for a bit of dual screen fun. Sadly, it's my Dad's old one and it's smaller than mine so I had to work a bit of Photoshop magic to get the images to line up cuz they both run at different resolutions. It doesn't look too bad when you're actually looking at them though. Just ignore the black bars :D

Theme is Krontrazt.
Winamp is Black Ice.
Wallpaper is Strange World IV.
Nice!!! love that wallpaper :cool:

Just been convertted to foobar. looking very good

Updated on next page

My theme, background and everything shamelessly taken from this thread! but i love it. :)

Last edited:
Yeah sure.

Well if anyone does find a good quality "tennis girl" pic let me know :D

Without wanting to sound too much of an idiot how did you set that image to a wallpaper? The only ways i know either stretch the image or leave black boarders to the left and right hand sides

Back
Top Bottom