The All New Desktop Thread, Images No Larger Than 800x600

As far as I know that's the only one.

Shame, I just got back from new york about an hour ago. Amazing place, truely amazing.
I only wish I'd remembered camera cos was lucky as hell and did the circle line cruise tour .... at sunset, was like a wet dream come true for my eyes, sun setting behind liberty, the reflections on all the buildings on manhatten island and over on either side - brooklyn and jersey city - really and truely breath taking views.
also on the flight to the Us, it was an early flight, and was lucky to get a 7 hour sunrise, which was also unbleiveable - and I was very very pee'd off from that point for forgetting my camera, was an ocean of white, blue, orange, yellow, and just about every other colour in the rainbow, all on the horizon - spectacular!

Why didnt i buy a camera? cos we didnt budget for one, our trips are always tight, came home with $10 this time.

If your in town, check out The Mean Fiddler ( linky ) probably the best US pub i've ever been to!

Now I must go and buy some food, i'm freezing cold, hungry and have been up since yesterday morning, flippin stupid night flights - who the hell can actually sleep on a plane?!?!?!?

Ps - Fly with virgin atlantic, not BA (Bloody Awful), VA - hot stewardesses, movies & tv on demand and not bad grub.

Last edited:

I am actually planning to go at some time in February :D

I will hopefully check that pub out, of course I'll need something that says I am 21 :| I was planning to fly with VA as well, heard good things about them and couldn't agree more with the sleeping on a flight.

Had a midnight departure from HK, it left 4 hours late after getting up at 7 that morning and didn't sleep a wink until I got home (about 36 hours).

1934801589_de8f89f72d_o.jpg

Really nice wallpaper i`d get shot displaying that!!!
Back to looking at the dog then

Back
Top Bottom