The All New Desktop Thread, Images No Larger Than 800x600

Soldato
Tob3z said:
Maybe I can help out?

Theme is BlackMesa. google will bring up loads of places.

Correct, it's the same as my theme a couple of posts up :)

Nice wallpaper dru
icon14.gif

Soldato
Rookies said:
What you using for weather and calander please mate? Can you possible send the config if it using a add on for a software

Cheers

Hi there,

I am using Samurize and a different program. If you want the configs add me at:

ruudbarron (at) hotmail (dot) com

Otacon said:
He'll correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty certain that's his mac :)

No nessarcery, I am running Windows XP and if you see my desktop picture above, I have changed it to a MAC OS X interface.

Soldato
davestar_delux said:
I've downloaded that BlackMesa, is there a program I need to apply it? As when I go to the Themes tab on Desktop properties it is looking for *.themes file.

Sorry, I have no experience with customising XP.
You need to download the uxthemepatch.dll ;) Google it as i have completely forgotton where i got mine from, mine was an automatic one so i didn't have to do anything apart from start the program, i believe it was from neowin.net :) The patch replaces the default windows one and enables you to use third party themes, works a dream as well :D

Soldato
OP
Conrad11 said:
No nessarcery, I am running Windows XP and if you see my desktop picture above, I have changed it to a MAC OS X interface.
I know it's possible for it to be Windows, but Dru posts here regularly, and normaly its from his mac not from his Windows machine :)

Dru

Dru

Associate
Hey :) Just to clear everything up my last desktop was indeed my Mac. I'm going to be posting my windows desktop tomorrow. I'm just making a new wall for it and selecting a theme. Much of what is on my mac can fairly easily be emulated on Windows anyway :D

@RandomTom: I'm glad you like it mate :) I'm releasing another pack later this week with a few colour variations (if they look any good that is lol)

Dru

Dru

Associate
Looks to be some samurize configurations and object dock at the top. If you google Samurize you'll find the program and then if you search on this forum you'll find some threads where people have explained how to make your own samurize setups. If you need any more help then post... I might be able to help and i know there are others that can.

Soldato
Cheers. Oh what would we do without google? ........ ..... Hummm, prob use ask.com.

Me - "Where can I buy a orange from?"
Ask - "Returned 1 result, you can buy a kewi from here."

Soldato
I dont know what I did a few months back but when I tried to change my theme etc I totally screwed the PC up so I have decided not to bother again and to stick with XP Classic, but I am posting this image to show my wallpaper. Expertly photographed my myself :D

background6lc.jpg

Soldato
Hi there,

anyone that would like help with samurize, I will be happy to help.

Also anyone that would like help making Windows look like a MAC interface, I would be happy to help too.

I am at the end of MSN:

ruudbarron (at) hotmail (dot) com

Soldato
duncan888 said:
Hi,

can some one point me in the direction where i can get all these add-ons to the desktop. first time i've seen these and have no idea where to look.

Thanks in advance!

Whats the name of this theme? I like the look of it :)

Back
Top Bottom