*** The All New Official OcUK Post Your GF/BF Thread ***

Soldato
mwsc5x.jpg

Latest girlfriend of a month.

& when she used to be blonde.

2w6cmd0.jpg

Well Mr fail at the internets, you certainly don't fail at getting ladies:eek::D.

Caporegime
Haha, wtf, yes I am...who are you??

I get around. Although I live where my details say, I work and sometimes eat and drink in Northallerton. Lots of people I know live there or around and so in the last 10 years I have built up quite a knowledge of Northallerton ;)

Anyway, you failed to answer my question as to the name of your good lady?

Or would you prefer me to guess correctly? ;)

Don
I get around. Although I live where my details say, I work and sometimes eat and drink in Northallerton. Lots of people I know live there or around and so in the last 10 years I have built up quite a knowledge of Northallerton ;)

Anyway, you failed to answer my question as to the name of your good lady?

Or would you prefer me to guess correctly? ;)

Sarah :)

So how does one know her, or me for that matter. I'm a tad scared!

Caporegime
You must be hung like a shetland pony, I can see no other reason for it. You and scary squirrel should arrange a fight to see whose pound for pound punching most out of their weight ;)

Your mrs wins bonus points for the amount she games :D

Trsut me, from what I've heard "Disco Drew" ain't no "Shetland Pony", he's more of a chiwawa :D

*Just jesting Mr Underboss, move on, nothing to see here

Caporegime
Ouch. You heard then. Come on, how does one know me, or my missis, before this thread gets littered with trash ;)

Joking apart, I'm just sure your name has cropped up before especially in relation to football in my circle of friends round there especially your nickname which isn't very forgettable. Pretty sure I have seen your missus either out or at a do I have attended.

I could have kept this going for ages as an internet stalker but didn;t have the energy :D:o

Let's face it, Northallerton isn't a big place and Gatenby is even smaller ;)

Don
Joking apart, I'm just sure your name has cropped up before especially in relation to football in my circle of friends round there especially your nickname which isn't very forgettable. Pretty sure I have seen your missus either out or at a do I have attended.

I could have kept this going for ages as an internet stalker but didn;t have the energy :D:o

Let's face it, Northallerton isn't a big place and Gatenby is even smaller ;)

:eek:

Drop me an email sometime ;)

Back
Top Bottom