The all new Xbox Live Gamertag Site including leaderboard, gamertag db, stats & more!

Soldato
OP
Hey matey. That'd do it (the current site uses the .card file) but most of the data I track these days isn't on the .card page (full game history, last played dates etc). I cba to rework the existing site when I'm so close to releasing the new one!

In fact the new site uses perl and the mechanize command to scrape xbox.com (which is called by a c# app on my server at home) but in theory once I've learned perl more I could probably write the whole thing in perl and then set a cron job going to constantly update the site.

Caporegime
Hey matey. That'd do it (the current site uses the .card file) but most of the data I track these days isn't on the .card page (full game history, last played dates etc). I cba to rework the existing site when I'm so close to releasing the new one!

In fact the new site uses perl and the mechanize command to scrape xbox.com (which is called by a c# app on my server at home) but in theory once I've learned perl more I could probably write the whole thing in perl and then set a cron job going to constantly update the site.

New site - when? :)

Soldato
Anyone play in Australia or NZ?
Struggling badly to get a decent game since I moved here. I can occasionally get a decent game with mates in the UK but its rare.

Playing MW2 , GTA4 , FIFA10 , Left4Dead 2 , RB6 Vegas 2.

Gamertag Komanche Sly.

Associate
I am a old man stealing time on my sons xbox .

Can often be seen playing skate 2 (whilst waiting for skate 3 ) but also been playing bioshock 2 and mass effect 2

Gamertag is TheGTeam

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom