The all new Xbox Live Gamertag Site including leaderboard, gamertag db, stats & more!

Soldato
OP
datsunman
dubstar76
Davinnicus
Stu ST200
Dangerous Mavu
Evil Par5n1p
Tonyator XI
Added!

OX5 JaYmZ
GamerTag doesn't exist.

I'm now known as Deano Rocko
Done!

can you remove Tetsu UK (old tag) and add Zensuji
Done!

All changes will appear tomorrow night, just after 7pm. Sorry for the delays again. Real life sucks at the moment and leaves me little time to work on this. Rest assured the new site is so very nearly ready! Shame I've got a certification to concentrate on rather than this!

Soldato
OP
Can you update my tag to the one in my sig, cheers. :)
Done, change will appear tonight at seven.

Thanks for adding, but my score is showing as 0, even though it's still my current tag?

Edit: Just noticed, you said after 7pm :D
Yeah the process that grabs the data runs at 7pm, so until then it'll reckon you have zero score.

I'm trying to find people to boost with, it would be useful if "Gamers who have played..." was sorted by latest person to have played it if possible?
That's in the fabled new version.

Soldato
OP
Hey matey. That'd do it (the current site uses the .card file) but most of the data I track these days isn't on the .card page (full game history, last played dates etc). I cba to rework the existing site when I'm so close to releasing the new one!

In fact the new site uses perl and the mechanize command to scrape xbox.com (which is called by a c# app on my server at home) but in theory once I've learned perl more I could probably write the whole thing in perl and then set a cron job going to constantly update the site.

Soldato
OP
Guys I'm stopping development and support of this at the moment. The new version is almost ready so I'm not accepting new requests to be added.

If you have trouble viewing the stats, try refreshing the page a few times, the queries are massive after a few years of data and don't always return correctly :(

Back
Top Bottom