• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

Soldato
I'm giving AMD one week to update drivers, if not I'm selling on my B350 and 2200G and going back to Intel/Nvidia for HTPC duties.

tM5o2D9.jpg
Having a little Google on phone atm so my searching is abit limited. They is quite a few reports of bsod on this platform way before the April update.
I read people saying the order you install the chipset drivers and display drivers are key. Now without me having this Cpu I can only help best I can by finding reports.

windows 10 April creates a fresh partition install can you confirm you have installed the latest chipset drivers etc?

This video talks about fixing this bsod error code.
https://youtu.be/t_te-ksbGXE

Soldato
I wish I could confirm or deny that issue but Windows 10 v1803 won't even install on my machine, and there's no pertinent information on the internet regarding the error code it gives. :rolleyes:

Soldato
I'm giving AMD one week to update drivers, if not I'm selling on my B350 and 2200G and going back to Intel/Nvidia for HTPC duties.
I am glad I read this.

I am going to be buying a 2200G this week with a B350 mobo for my son and this info kinda puts me off as I have to install W10 with this and cannot use Windows 7. Surprised there has been no GPU updates for the new AMD 2200G for 3 months now

Soldato
Give it at least a couple of months before installing these big win10 updates (or don't even bother at all). So far they have screwed things up every time.

Soldato
Freesync still not working for me with Adrenaline drivers.

Works fine with Crimson 17.11.14

After that, not worked on a driver since.

Any ideas please?

Used DDU and AMD driver cleaner, still the same problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom