The Apprentice Series 7

Soldato
...starts on Tuesday 10th May. :)

One of the few shows that I go out of my way to watch. It hardly seems that long since Series 6 finished!

Anyway, the lineup has been announced. I can't see any attractive ladies from these photos. :(

More here.

Soldato
I'm watching the auditions videos and so far they are all a shower of weirdos just talking the talk. My fellow NI countryman seems like an eejit too!

Soldato
Hopefully it'll be better than the last season. Having watched a lot of Apprentice USA, I find Sugar pretty cringeworthy - Trump at least wants to find the best person, not just try to come out with 'funny' one liners. Sugar's jokes are like nails on a chalkboard.

Soldato
I hope the Engineer is a good one, but I'm more inclined to think he will not deserve the title of Engineer.

Hope the women loko better on tv than in those pics!

Man of Honour
Aye, I reckon she'll be alright.

I'm gonna go leftfield and say that Helen might turn out well.

Dunno I thought she (Felicity) looked ok on the pic but watching the audition vid she has some kind of frown and looks older than 23. Not sure. Also she went down in my estimation by clearly being one of the 'percentage inflation' brigade, hinting that "110%" effort isn't enough for her and that she gives "200%" for her own businesses....

Zoe looks OK in her vid.

Natasha strikes me as being dirty. One of those stupid observations we men make based on a photo and a contrived, 1 minute video. GO MEN.

Soldato
Really looking forward to this, I just wish they wouldn't release all this information before the shows! I'm struggling to resist and avoid information as it only spoils the fun of the first show!

Associate
Now that the prize is £250,000 to start a new business, do you think the contestants will be of higher calibre and more motivated? Not a big prize though compared to American X-Factor, Cowell has put up $5,000,000 for that one :eek:

Back
Top Bottom