The Apprentice Series 7

Associate
you sure?

iirc you're allowed to use parts of tv/film for the purposes of parody legally.

Well Cassetteboy didn't get any money, at least from youtube. His video has never had ads on them therefore no money was made although it says it contains content from Monkey Magazine so he may have been paid by them.

Associate
That video was epic, subcribed!

Thanks guys, glad you liked it! DJMartin, yeah, I did join in order to post that, hope that's ok - it can be tricky to get people to see things you make (which can be quite a shame if they take a lot of effort!) and I saw this board had a really good Apprentice thread - so apologies for the hijack! Just to answer the other questions, no, I don't get any revenue from any of the vids - you can apply to put adverts on them through youtube but 1) it has to have non-copyrighted content, which that doesn't, and 2) I never apply for ads anyway as I just find them annoying when someone's trying to take the time to watch something.

Anyways, cheers for giving it a look, really appreciate it and glad you enjoyed it! :)

Henry :)

Soldato
In the you're fired part, alan sugar mentions that richard reed has employed multiple people from the show. Does anyone know who?

Back
Top Bottom