The Apprentice

Soldato
nah i'm glad finally the fakery is gone and people are saying what they think. Although there's a few there that are grabbing their pitchforks and thanking their gods that it isn't them.

Need to wonder why people who haven't had him on their team are still against him though.

Tre is hilarious although I wouldn't do business with him and i'm sure SAS won't be impressed by his reference to the french as frogs.

Associate
Admiral Huddy said:
You find it odd that he fired someone over trying to sell Cheese to the French?? It's like selling Pizza to the Italians or Tea to China.. and to cap it off, the makeshift "boy scout" stove was a joke... There is no doubt he picked the right person to go.. He lost them money.. simple as..

He even palmed it off to Adam! While him and his girlfriend went off selling pork sausages to halal takeaways during Ramadan :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
melbourne720 said:
He even palmed it off to Adam! While him and his girlfriend went off selling pork sausages to halal takeaways during Ramadan :rolleyes:
ROFL - I forgot that noob :)

Mind you, When I was younger, I was asked to get some Cosha meat.. On returning, she said, "Is it Cosha"?.. "Yes", I replied. "It's all pucker.. it's from Tescos".

:p

Soldato
Zom said:
Every decision Paul made was the wrong one this week. That includes taking Kristina in to the boardroom.

The more I see of Katie the more I despise her.

Admiral Huddy said:
You find it odd that he fired someone over trying to sell Cheese to the French?? It's like selling Pizza to the Italians or Tea to China.. and to cap it off, the makeshift "boy scout" stove was a joke... There is no doubt he picked the right person to go.. He lost them money.. simple as..
Agree with both of the above, Paul was a joke last night, almost every decision he made was the wrong one and Kristina actually made some good points against him which he ignored.

Selling the sausages at cost only an hour into the task was shocking as was the Halal incident :D

Felt sorry for Adam but expected him to be taken in over the sign. Incidentally I think had Paul taken Katie into the board room with him the he might have stayed as the 2 of them could have ganhged up on the third person (be it Adam or Kristina).

Adam asking to be PM next week was a top call, think it took Sir A by surprise and helped swing things in his favour. Not sure if he'll be PM though as I'm guessing Simon will be one (as I can't recall him having done it yet) along with one of the women and Adam only did it 2 weeks ago at the zoo.

Soldato
I get the feeling that Sir Alan wants Katie in the board room as part of the final three so he can grill her. I reckon firing Paul yesterday was meant, partly, to isolate Katie so she has no allies left and everyone has been a target for her vitriolic tongue.

This morning I realised all Sir Alan has to do is make her project manager, if her team loses she's in the boardroom final three whether she likes it or not. Has she actually been project manager yet? Can't remember if she has.

Soldato
Last night episode was just gold, best show of the series:-

Tre was just stunning in his ignorance and stereotypical comments!

Paul (nice but dim) just deserved all he got, buying stuff from a supermarket and then trying to sell it on, what was he thinking. Just shows you even if you speak with a "plum" in your mounth and you've been to Sandhurst you can be a complete and utter shower!

Kristina was right to have a go at Paul, she pointed out that his decision were flawed and he just didn't like it, good on her for using some initiative and getting those bangers cooked.

HEADRAT

Soldato
Majago said:
Yeah, she was PM for the dog design one.
Ah right. Thanks. Forgot about that one.

Looking forwards to next weeks show. The dashing round London looking for obscure products, trying to haggle the price down and getting back to the office before time is up. :D Congestion charge f.t.w.;)

Soldato
MarcLister said:
Looking forwards to next weeks show. The dashing round London looking for obscure products, trying to haggle the price down and getting back to the office before time is up. :D Congestion charge f.t.w.;)
Same here - I reckon Adam should do quite well at this one as his negociating seems quite good and he should have good haggling experience from working as a car salesman.

Soldato
Majago said:
Same here - I reckon Adam should do quite well at this one as his negociating seems quite good and he should have good haggling experience from working as a car salesman.
Yeah he should do well here.

He may have been involved in the banner ****-up but he got the price from £150 inc VAT to around £100 inc VAT. Not a bad reduction that. That Katie kept bitching about the £150 banner at the end. But it wasn't £150!! It was £100 in the end.:rolleyes:

If you're going to stab people in the back at least get your facts and figures right before you go all "Psycho" stabbo on us.:D

Soldato
You could just tell Paul was heading for a firing the moment he started explaining his cooking trick. What a joke!

My dream final four for the interview task. And then see them get torn to shreds by the interviewers!

Trey - Just loving his quips.

Kristina - Seems to have a backbone, and a degree of common sense

Adam - Just to see the a few more glum reactions when he survives yet another boardroom firing. This week was a classic! His salute and asking 'Where's the cheer?' had me laughing out loud. :D

Lohit - Softly, softly. Seems a good people person. But does he have the edge?

Soldato
Lunatic Dreyfus said:
Adam - Just to see the a few more glum reactions when he survives yet another boardroom firing. This week was a classic! His salute and asking 'Where's the cheer?' had me laughing out loud. :D

Nah i found his comment as he left the boardroom even better "I didn't just get fired did I? OK, i wasn't sure"

Soldato
Maniac618 said:
Yeah she had me swearing at her through the television set last night.
Me too. :D

I was on MSN with a mate of mine and we were swapping insults about her. Then she went and said how he should go back up north to his northern chums. This rather upset my friend who comes from Blackburn. Where does Adam Hosker come from? Blackburn. ;)

Back
Top Bottom