The Ascent

Soldato
Rpg shooter in a cyberpunk world that looks rather tasty ?

The Ascent is a solo and co-op Action-shooter RPG, set on Veles, a packed cyberpunk world.

Welcome to The Ascent Group arcology, a corporate-run metropolis stretching high into the sky and filled with creatures from all over the galaxy. You play as a worker, enslaved by the company that owns you and everyone else in your district. One day, you are suddenly caught in a vortex of catastrophic events: The Ascent Group shuts down for unknown reasons and the survival of your district is threatened. You must take up arms and embark on a new mission to find out what started it all.

You belong to the corporation. Can you survive without it?

Trailer 4k

The Ascent with RTX

Out the 29th July, can be had quite cheap at various digital sites and pre-load is up 17gig.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Journo comment on steam says "like diablo with twin sticks" or thereabouts. Anyone know if this actually is twin sticks?

Soldato
OP
I've skipped through a lot of reviews as I don't want spoilers but it does seem the game is actually really rather good !!

Permabanned
Waiting to play this now. Got it on Game Pass but despite the countdown being over the game still is not playable yet?

Edit - Scratch that I rebooted Xbox app we are good to go! Been super excited to play this since it was announced and reviews seem positive so far.

Back
Top Bottom