The Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q – a 27” 1400p 144Hz Monitor with G-SYNC

lol - yes I know - it's on the list of things todo when I get a chance. Going to make my own out of oak to match the floor (also on the list). Wanted to get my basic rig/setup sorted out before I got sawing wood though.

Feel sorry for you UK guys at how cramped you seems to live, here in Sweden we have BIG appartments ..LOL!
My girlfriend lived in UK as young and tells me that it's usual in UK for very small appartments and the rents are skyhigh :/

Feel sorry for you UK guys at how cramped you seems to live, here in Sweden we have BIG appartments ..LOL!
My girlfriend lived in UK as young and tells me that it's usual in UK for very small appartments and the rents are skyhigh :/

Whilst that's probably true I have loads of space but loads of stuff filling it :)

BTW I'm ordering a new desk next week as a result of this thread :D

How much stock is due at the end of the month? Is it likely to fill all orders as well as having floating stock available?

Gibbo already said should be 200 units due next week and around 70 people have pre order so should be a lot.

I am waiting for mine to come aswell and on the phone was told I am number 32 in the Q so fingers crossed :)

Whilst that's probably true I have loads of space but loads of stuff filling it :)

BTW I'm ordering a new desk next week as a result of this thread :D

Ahh alright then, same as me then. My girlfriend allways tells my that I fill up way to much space with crap like computers and tech..LOL!

Well congrats to your new desk then, you surely seems to need one mate :D

Apartments are only cramped here if you live in the centre of a big city on a low wage.

Yeah she told me about it, in London for an e.x, there you will really have tight space and a skyhigh rent brr.

Annyway I have allways had an wish to get to UK, maybe we can take a beer or two when I will come there mate ;)

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom