The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I have, was looking at it last night and it was like one of those missile strike games from the 80s! Nearly more enjoyable than playing BF4. Just wasn't sure if it was genuine.

Gux

Gux

Associate
What a joke all of these companies are. It's been going on for 3 days now, during the holiday seasons, when people actually have the time to play and relax...

How do they think this is an acceptable service? But then again we are talking about EA and Dice, considering how BF4 shipped, I would not be suprised if the servers are down for the next 6 months.

Soldato
What a joke all of these companies are. It's been going on for 3 days now, during the holiday seasons, when people actually have the time to play and relax...

How do they think this is an acceptable service? But then again we are talking about EA and Dice, considering how BF4 shipped, I would not be suprised if the servers are down for the next 6 months.

Wonder how that court case against DICE/EA is going....wonder if this would be added to the ever growing list!

Gux

Gux

Associate
Down on my xbox one too.

Just be happy that Microsoft didn't go down the retarded route of always online Xbox. Cases like this just expose how bad Microsoft strategy was during that time. If Sony or Microsoft ever do go digital only, console gaming is pretty much dead.

A simple ddos attack will bring their whole gaming divisions to a stand still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom